Quick Life Update

Right. Let's do this. I have been off blogging for like three months, I know. But now I am...



Right. Let's do this. I have been off blogging for like three months, I know. But now I am back, maybe. Maybe. At least for now. A lot of things have happened in the past three months, a lot of things. I think it might have been the most I have gotten done in any 3 months of my life. It was a super productive, fulfilling, adventurous and worthy three months. But now, that break is over, and I have found my way to Tokyo, pursuing a higher education. I have no idea how this whole thing is going to turn out, seeing that I'm still on my way to getting used to this new stage of life, which is called the "Growing up" stage. It clearly has been enjoyable though, or maybe the hard part isn't here yet. People say growing up sucks, give me a year and I'll probably agree with them, who knows.

Back to the blog itself, there are tons of things I have in mind that I want to blog about. I'm thinking about doing some Recap posts, of these 3 months that I have apparently failed to share here. But no promises. My language program is starting in about 2 days, I have little to no idea of whether I could still manage to blog or not. So we'll just have to see.

Good chat, people. Even though I'm practically talking to myself. Oh well.
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. good luck there!
    glad you are back! ^^

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez, congrats for your study in Tokyo :D it must be very fun! All the best lucks with you, Melda! Cnt wait to see more good stories from Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete