High School Farewell Party

Photos by Felix Tj & Glory Photo These past couple of months have been absolutely hect...


Photos by Felix Tj & Glory Photo

These past couple of months have been absolutely hectic. From the ridiculous amount of reviewing and cramming all of the stuff I have learnt during my last 2 years of high school into my already tired brain, down to the continuous A Levels exams that went on for more than a month, on and off. The last day of my A Levels exam was the day where all of those burden were finally lifted, maybe not all of them, but most of them: there was still the dinner party to think of. Truthfully, it was more of a night where we got the chance to dress up, rather than a night where we actually bid farewell. Because let's face it, most of us are probably gonna stay in town for more or less a month, so it wasn't at all emotional. At least for me it wasn't. 

Being the control freak that I am, I put myself in charged of everything for the party, and thankfully, I managed to pulled some of my friends together to help me out. We spent almost a week preparing for the decoration while juggling our national exams at the same time. Wrong time to be planning party - I know, but DIYs are probably one of the things I enjoy doing the most, which is why I wasn't complaining. Out of all of the things we made: the photo booth props; the time capsules; the centre of the attraction would have to be the photo booth backdrop that we built out of PVCs and Christmas lights. I swear one time we just sat right there, across the backdrop, for more than 10 minutes, just watching the christmas lights flickered behind the sheer curtain, amused by our creation. So, witnessing everything come together that night was very gratifying, to say the least.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. great shots..
    congrats for ur graduation <3


    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!<3
    Happy Graduation!!

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definitely feel the vibe through these pictures. Congrats for finishing high school and have tons of fun before you and your friends go on separate pathways. Love your outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! Anyway mind to follow each other via blog&insta? :)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete