Reflections

Shirt - H&M | Peg trousers - Handmade | Everly Wrap Boots - Jeffrey Campbell | Stack Rings - H&M | Neo Victorian Ring - ...

Shirt - H&M | Peg trousers - Handmade | Everly Wrap Boots - Jeffrey Campbell | Stack Rings - H&M | Neo Victorian Ring - Accessorize 
Photographed by Edy Sun 

I'm currently waiting for the season finales of all of my favourite shows to air, so I thought I'd come here and type away, seeing that I have quite a few sets of unposted outfit photos. Quick update about my life, if anyone is even interested. But I am two weeks into my A Levels exams, so that would explain the lack of posts this month. Three weeks to go and I am a free woman. Okay, that sounded wrong. But enough with that. Let's talk about the outfit!

When I was brainstorming for the design of my first trousers, I wanted something super versatile and easy to wear. So, I came up with this pair of peg trousers with just enough pleats to give an illusion of a wider hip, which I have grown to love. But let's just say that it is a pain in the ass to keep them creaseless. In this look, I kept it simple with the white shirt and I threw the boots in just to add just a hint of masculinity. And say hello to my stacked rings! I haven't worn them for quite a while now. I have been sticking to necklaces most of the time. But my love of them hasn't fade away. I still don them once in a while. 

xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments