Hurricane

Bomber Jacket - Unbranded | Chambray shirt - Uniqlo | Shorts - Cotton On | Necklace - H&M | Quilted high-top sneak...

Bomber Jacket - Unbranded | Chambray shirt - Uniqlo | Shorts - Cotton On | Necklace - H&M | Quilted high-top sneakers - Forever 21 
Photographed by Edy Sun 
Even though I'm no serial layering girl, using a button up top as the foundation is truly my most favourite way of layering. Whether the outerwear is a granny cardigan or a cool bomber jacket, I always find myself gravitating towards a button up. With this chambray button up, a preppy hint was dusted on the otherwise, heavily urban-influenced look. I know sweatpants or jogger are the best way to go, but there is no hesitation that my every pair of sweatpants has been overused, all of them. So, instead, I opted for shorts. Same colour, same drawstring details, just different lengths and well, material. That should work too, no? 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments