Deeper

Striped top - Muji | Faux leather wrap skirt - Handmade | Everly wrap boots - Jeffrey Campbell | Necklace - H&M   Jus...


Striped top - Muji | Faux leather wrap skirt - Handmade | Everly wrap boots - Jeffrey Campbell | Necklace - H&M 

Just something I wore the other day for a casual lunch with a bunch of my classmates. I went for this white faux leather skirt which I made a while back. It's actually one of the first few skirts I made when I first started out. To keep it clean, I picked out this good old striped tee and just tuck it in. I feel  like the art of tucking tops in is now fading ever since crop top made it's huge comeback. I can't deny I'm slowly leaning away from tucking in tops too. But I remember when I used to do it just so frequently that someone actually came up to me and point that out to me. I wouldn't have realised if it wasn't being said. 

Anyway, can't stay long. I got a bunch of school work to catch up to. These few weeks have been so busy that I haven't really had the time to review. I know, you'd probably be like "Wait, for what? The national exams are over". Oh no, no. That was just a warm up. A Levels is the headliner. 
So, see ya!

xx

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit rock with the shoe <3

    carovedette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice skirt and cool boots!! Love your style♡

    www,swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your top!❤

    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete