Preach

Sweater - GU | Shorts - Topshop | Sneakers - DIY | Necklace - The workshop  This outfit post has been postponed for mon...

Sweater - GU | Shorts - Topshop | Sneakers - DIY | Necklace - The workshop 

This outfit post has been postponed for months I believe. I was feeling rather lazy at the time and it just ended up on the bottom of my drafts. Colour scheme wise, this one is somewhat different from what I wear these days. But I’m still loving this pair of shorts, for both their colour and the design. With the gigantic mesh-like chiffon pockets, the white band and drawstrings, giving that sleek sportswear vibe which inspired me to went for this abstract printed sweater that works so well with these shorts I feel like. But again, you can never go wrong with a sweater.

Oh the necklace! Damn, I should have gotten a clearer picture of it. These ones do no justice. Well, if you look closer, you would see a splatter of gold paint scatter so beautifully all over it. I got it last year at a store called “The workshop” in Siam Center, Bangkok, and let me tell you, they supply some pretty dope stuff. All the pieces are carefully and artistically designed. Next time you’re in Bangkok, you should probably check that store out. I was just there over the weekend and I got myself a cute watermelon printed iPhone case for only 90 Baht, approximately $3. Such a bargain, isn’t it?

xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments