Grey Tee

Tee - Cotton On | Boyfriend Jeans - GU | Blane Tassel Loafers - Jeffrey Campbell | Necklace - H&M Photographed by : Sabr...

Tee - Cotton On | Boyfriend Jeans - GU | Blane Tassel Loafers - Jeffrey Campbell | Necklace - H&M
Photographed by : Sabrina She

Just another simple outfit, really. There's not much to say about this one, but you could probably tell that I'm dressing up for comfort this time. Grey tee and boyfriend jeans, very comfortable I must say, all slouchy and what not, except for this pair of loafers that provide a more polished look with their strong pointed structure and expected sheen. Oh and you know how much I love my necklaces, I always feel compelled to dangle one across my neck to complete my outfit, especially when I am having a plain shirt on. I honestly feel this is as far as the writing can go, as I said, there's not much to say. But one more thing before I go, feel free to check this page on Zalora.com, where they showcase a herd of chic Bonia watches in affordable prices to meet your taste.

xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments