Paper Planes

Sweater - Unbranded | Joggers - GU | Cheetah Printed Roshe Run - Nike | Stone necklace - Topshop Nope, I haven't abando...

Sweater - Unbranded | Joggers - GU | Cheetah Printed Roshe Run - Nike | Stone necklace - Topshop

Nope, I haven't abandoned this space yet. In fact, I am now trying to be more productive. There are quite a few things I have in mind that I would like to incorporate into this blog, product reviews for instance. Let's see how well that would go. But right now, I don't even know if anyone is actually reading this blog anymore, I mean i could check the stats, but that doesn't mean anyone is reading this. But, if you are reading this and there's anything you would like me to bring on this space, feel free to let me know! I do read all the comments, you know. 

Alright, let's move on to the outfit. By now you are probably aware of my obsession with joggers. God knows I have definitely outworn all of the ones I have. However, this grey joggers have not yet made any appearance on this blog. This pair right here has a bit of a thicker material compared to the previous one I wore on this blog. Regardless, I still love wearing them for their prints. I know it isn't much of a print, it's more like the natural arrangement of the fibres of the material. Still, I love how they give a little bit of oomph to the otherwise plain old boring fabric. 

Bringing the whole colour schemes lighter, I decided to go with this embroidered lace sweater, whatever it's called. Anyway, the second I saw this sweater, I just knew I had to get it. It has the perfect balance of that feminine and sporty vibes. You could actually dress this up very easily, throw on any skirt and it would just look lovely.

xx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. That outfit looks very comfortable. I think product reviews would be a great addition to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm still here! I'd love for you have a Q&A session sometime, it's always really interesting to know a blogger more on a personal level ;)

    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thats a great idea! Would love to do one in the future. Thanks for the suggestion! <3

      Delete
  3. The top...i've seen it somewhere but i can't remember where...But nice sweater tho:D

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete