Eat & Write

I promised more content, and here I am, delivering. I'm launching a new blog series called "Eat & Write" where I go ...

I promised more content, and here I am, delivering. I'm launching a new blog series called "Eat & Write" where I go around cafes or restaurants, try their menus and blog about them, the food, the ambience and all that. The name itself is pretty self-explanatory. This idea came to me as I invited my friend, who runs a food blog to ride around town on a mini culinary trip. We had talked about doing this for ages and now that she is back in town, I figured what better time to do this? We tried a couple of cafes yesterday, which I would do individual posts on. So, look forward to that. 

But let me just put it out there that I will still continue to blog about other things that I usually do, all those outfit posts and what not, they are still going to be here, and in no way am I establishing that I am a professional food critique. What tastes good to me, might not necessarily tastes good for you, I'm just having a little fun, that's all. I do hope this little series would be an exciting addition to the blog. I want to be able to talk about other things aside from the good old outfit of the day and such.

Do check my friend's blog out for y'all foodies out there. Drop by and say hi! or something. 
xx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Semoga sukses blog barunya dan ramai. :)

    Semangat menulis dan terus berkarya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new series sounds great! Can't wait to read the first post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the new series to get started!

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete