Weddington Way Bridesmaid Getup

When Weddington Way contacted me to take a part in their Bridesmaid styling challenge, I just knew I had to say yes. Its always been a ...


When Weddington Way contacted me to take a part in their Bridesmaid styling challenge, I just knew I had to say yes. Its always been a long dream of mine plan weddings and such, creating the perfect ensemble for a once in a life time event, even though it is just a hypothetical situation in this case. The challenge is to create the ideal bridesmaid getup for a winter wedding, using one of the dresses supplied by Weddington Way. When I heard the word winter, the first thing that crossed my mind was holidays, and I associate holidays with the colour gold, which is why I picked gold as my main colour in the colour scheme, in addition to the navy blue. I wouldn't go as far as picking everything gold from head to toe, so I thought navy would be the perfect colour to pair with gold. All in all, I'm trying to keep the look as minimalistic as possible, not throwing in much jewellery, aside from the gold hair pin which I absolutely love. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. great post :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dress. Perfect pics. I would wait for more stuff like these.

    ReplyDelete