Getaway to East Java

Happy new year! Kicked of the new year with a short get-away to Java to witness one of Indonesia's hot...


Happy new year! Kicked of the new year with a short get-away to Java to witness one of Indonesia's hottest tourism spots : Mt. Bromo. The journey was definitely an epic one, being bounced around the whole way there in an off-road SUV, hiking up while the storm took its time to drench us all, and literally being blown away by the wind. Okay, maybe I wasn't 'blown away', but hey the wind sure did push me off a few times. Regardless of the fact that we couldn't witness the sunrise due to the heavy rain and seriously heavy fog, it was a good adventure. I would definitely go back there at some point in my life, since I did miss out on the sunshiny edition. On another note, I took the liberty of filming some bits and bobs during the trip, so look forward to that. But maybe a lil bit later, since I'll be facing what I could say is the most important examination of my education journey to date in 2 weeks time. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Haven't got a chance to visit here though it's near my hometown T.T
    great shots btw <3

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so cool !

    http://ecalix.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great journey. Mt bromo is a place that I really want to visit.
    Good luck on your exams

    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete