Bones

Jumper - H&M | Leggings - Forever 21 | Transparent clutch - Etude House | Everly wrap boots - Jeffrey Campbell | Neckla...

Jumper - H&M | Leggings - Forever 21 | Transparent clutch - Etude House | Everly wrap boots - Jeffrey Campbell | Necklace - TOPSHOP

You gotta admit there's no better time to wear fuzzy jumpers than the holidays, and thats what I did last Christmas! I never really found the perfect time to wear this super soft jumper till then, since I find it to be quite festive and all. If you didn't know, I'm quite a hermit myself, I don't go out a lot, especially not to some fancy events. There have been many times where I could just chill in my house for the entire week without stepping a single foot out of the doorstep, but I just couldn't resist on missing out the Christmas frenzy so I decided to have a christmas dinner with some of my friends, (Even though it wasn't that Christmassy). Anyway, back to the outfit. Since the jumper itself is a statement piece, I just went for a sleek wet-looking leggings which are hands down my favourite piece of clothing, and of course my black booties. If I could pick a pair of shoes that I have worn out in 2014, it would definitely be this pair of booties! I don't know man, every time I'm deciding what to wear for the day, I would always end up building the entire outfit around them. But whats the purpose of buying them if you can't wear them for a gazillion times, right? 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great outfit:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post :)

    http://lavithatan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and cool outfit!
    I love your tops♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty, love the fuzzy cardigan!

    ReplyDelete