Poison & Wine

Flannel shirt - Uniqlo | Sweatpants - Uniqlo | Necklace - H&M | Cheetah printed Roshe run - Nike | Holographic clutch...





Flannel shirt - Uniqlo | Sweatpants - Uniqlo | Necklace - H&M | Cheetah printed Roshe run - Nike | Holographic clutch - Zara

Lately, I have been loving a juxtaposition of casual pieces and sport wears. Okay, maybe it hasn't just been recently, it has been going on for over a year. There was a time when majority of the fashion spreads were crowded by athletic style pieces and I guess that was when I started diving into this kind of style. I have been jumping from one sweatpants into another countlessly and chuck on sweatshirts as if I was just lounging in my home. You wouldn't believe just how often I receive snarky comments of people telling me I looked like I had just gotten out of bed or even funnier, "Are you in your Pjs?". One of my teachers had even forbid me to wear sweatpants to school. But I might as well wear comfy clothes where I can move around freely in, knowing that I would be stuck in the same building for 7 hours everyday. Also, with the option of accessories off the table, I just have no room to throw on some gold chains to make my outfit appear less "PJs looking". Anyway, just to clear it up, I didn't wear this to school. Not that there is much difference to my choice of outfits for school.

You Might Also Like

4 comments