Sweet Disposition

Lace cropped top - Topshop | Maxi skirt - Handmade | Everly wrapped boots - Jeffrey Campbell | Bracelet ring - H&M | Pu...

Lace cropped top - Topshop | Maxi skirt - Handmade | Everly wrapped boots - Jeffrey Campbell | Bracelet ring - H&M | Purse - Forever 21 

With a tiny figure, I never thought I would ever go for a maxi skirt, I used to think I would probably look like a sinking ship. But it wouldn't hurt to try, would it? Made this maxi skirt a while back, inspired by one of my favourite british youtubers, Zoella. I find it amazing how she could always maintain a balance between edginess and daintiness. You would never cease to find a lil bit of vampy colours here and there along with a faint hint of delicate prints or lace, for that matter. You would probably scream at your screen at how foolish I am for ruining the whole delicate look going on with that pair of edgy boots. Well, I am just simply ripping a page in her playbook, juggling two contrasting kind of looks, plus my love for these boots just hasn't faded. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. super outfits:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so classy in this outfit! I love it <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiring blog :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit !!

    xo

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Can I just say how I love your photography! I feel like most bloggers don't think too much about their layout and it destroys the beauty of the outfits they're showing - yours here is splendid, by the way. Love how you match those boots with that lacey top ;)

    Also, IKR Zoella is absolutely adorable! Sometimes her style isn't really up my alley but other times I just can't help but to swoon.

    I have a blog myself. Please come and visit if you don't mind. I hope we could be friends

    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete