Walk the line

T-shirt - Uniqlo | Kimono - Handmade | Distressed jeans - Forever 21 | Everly Wrap boots - Jeffrey Campbell | Neck...


  • T-shirt - Uniqlo | Kimono - Handmade | Distressed jeans - Forever 21 | Everly Wrap boots - Jeffrey Campbell | Necklaces - H&M | Ring to wrist bracelet - H&M

If you asked me what is my favourite outfit combination, I would definitely say a plain white tee and distressed jeans is my go to combination on any day. It's super simple and easy to throw on, but it can easily get repetitive. So it is always a good idea to play around by chucking in a little of this and that. You all will probably know by now that I am a huge fan of kimonos from my endless rantings about my love for them, so it probably wouldn't come as a surprise when you see that I went with a kimono to jazz up this look. Of course, I could never leave my accessorise game going weak, which is why I layered up some dainty gold necklaces and snuck in this ring slash bracelet thingy, whatever its called. 



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/
    Giveaway on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/10/giveaway-echo-paul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shot of your accessories
    cool stuff

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!

    www.creamydreamystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks stunning, her dress and accessories she wore are amazing. I've always dreamed of having a such glasses for my parties lol.

    ReplyDelete