Floral Kimono [DIY]

As a student, I am a huge fan of school breaks, they give me the opportunity to just chill and get things done. Before the break s...


As a student, I am a huge fan of school breaks, they give me the opportunity to just chill and get things done. Before the break starts, I have made a list of things I would like to do over the break, that's how excited I am. One of the things on the list is to make a kimono. I, myself has always loved chiffon kimonos, it is the best item for layering in the tropical climate because it is super lightweight. With a bunch of fabrics and cloths lying around unused in my art room, I took the opportunity to made myself a kimono today. Unlucky for me, my thread trimmer broke down so I had to close up all the sides by doing a rolling stitch, if you know what I mean. Regardlessly, I still enjoyed every bit of it. Nothing beats the joy of making your own clothing. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Very nice Kimono!:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kimono is really beautiful :)
    Have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so pretty. love it tho :)

    visit my new post :
    fireproof

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely kimono, wish i was good at sewing
    xo

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete