Bounce

Cropped top - GU | Drawstring shorts - Handmade | Cheetah printed roshe run - Nike | Sunnies - Factorie I hope I'...

  • Cropped top - GU | Drawstring shorts - Handmade | Cheetah printed roshe run - Nike | Sunnies - Factorie
I hope I'm not too late to jump on the tropical prints bandwagon, either way I am so in love with this particular fabric. I bought it months ago but I hadn't got around to make a pair of drawstring shorts out of it until last two weeks. The thing with drawstring shorts are that they are so comfortable to wear and with the latest style trend, I am now excused to wear them out without looking like I just got out of bed. As seen on my instagram, I was in Kuala Lumpur last week, on a school trip with a bunch of my school mates and I brought this outfit along with me to wear on a day out in Sunway Lagoon. With the day being so hot and all, I thought it would suit the occasion, theres nothing better than a pair of shorts and a cropped top for such a hot day. 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. super:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i wish it is so hot here in Denmark... Oh yes, it's already gloves time and all that warm stuff :) enjoy your beautifull summer look, at least I can feel a little bit of warm from your pics :) :* !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so stylish! love the styling and the combinations of it ♥ great job!

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that shades, and the shorts looks pretty on you!

    xx
    bananaapplejuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your chic look!

    xo Diras,
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete