King and cross

Top - Unbranded | Tutu skirt - Unbranded | Leather platform slip-ons - GU | Necklace - Topshop  Photographed by Albert Sumit...

Top - Unbranded | Tutu skirt - Unbranded | Leather platform slip-ons - GU | Necklace - Topshop 

Photographed by Albert Sumitio

After being away for sometime, coming back seem a bit weird and awkward. Its like I could't figure out what to write. But I'm gonna do what I always do. Over the course of this year, I feel like my style has evolved, I began to lean towards darker shades of colours and sporty wears. But I know there haven't been many pictures of my daily outfits lately, so it wouldn't show. People close to me would know it is the case, even though my latest outfit posts don't prove so. Anyway, moving on to my outfit. I would have worn this top with my favourite track pants, as they have been my go-to piece ever since I got my hands on them. But no, that day deserved more festivity than a pair of track pants, which was why I picked this tutu skirt instead, to add a touch of femininity and threw on a gold chain with a black pointy stone and a pair of leather platform slip-ons to maintain the sporty balance. 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love this outfit! Want your top omg <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The combination of a sporty top and tutu skirt is simply lovely! <3 xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. mannish and girly on the same time.. great look

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! It looks feminine, but still has an element of casual, laid-backness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where the first online game showcased One humdred and fifty suites for every section, your updated video game offers around 500 areas. These kind of rooms include a scarcity slider, writes McMillen, thus selected rooms produce with additional uniqueness than the others.
    Cheap Fifa 15 Coins

    Fut 15 coins

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!
    would u like to follow each other dear?

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your top! you're so pretty!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete