Homemade peri-peri chickens

Lately I've been craving for some Nando's peri-peri chicken, so i decided to look up for some recipes and tried to recreate i...

Lately I've been craving for some Nando's peri-peri chicken, so i decided to look up for some recipes and tried to recreate it today for lunch. I also chopped and baked some potatoes as a side dish, you can never go wrong with some good old baked potato wages. Of course they wouldn't be peri-peri chickens if they are not doused with Nando's special peri-peri sauce, I got the mild one when I went grocery shopping yesterday since I have low resistance towards hot food. I was quite surprise to be able to find the sauce tho, to be honest. It tasted really good on the chips!
Peri-peri chicken recipe is from Sorted Food.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great photos! And its makes me want toneat chicken and chip right now >_<


    visit My Little Cream Button • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  2. came across your Blog from zoella I would just like to say that your blog is amazing..I love the design and the pictures.. Just amazing


    If you have a minute please come over to my Bloghttp://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ leave a comment if you would.... it would mean a lot


    have a lovely day.. Keep up the good work


    Jade :D 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post,dear!Really like it:)
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This chicken and fries look so delicious! I want it:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. never had peri peri chicken but that looks so yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing looking peri peri chicken! must try!

    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! another fun and inspiring post from you dear!! so much fun reading it ♥

    New post on the blog dear!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete