Video : Mini lookbook

Ricky and I made this video last year, but we never really had the chance to completely finish this, until now. At some point I even fo...



Ricky and I made this video last year, but we never really had the chance to completely finish this, until now. At some point I even forgot about this, but now that its ready, I can finally show it to you guys. I do have to warn you that this video is kinda short though. This is the first mini cookbook I've done and there's a couple more videos that we're currently working, so stay tune!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love this video and your outfit! Make more of these videos please! <3 xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great video! love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your friend is a very talented video maker!
    I loove every single shot :)

    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  4. the video is sooo coool!
    you're such a lovely girl:)

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool video! nice post! :)

    xx
    bananaapplejuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete