Take over control

Oversized raglan tee - Unbranded | Quilted sneakers - Forever 21 | Chain bracelet - Forever 21   I was in the mood for ...


Oversized raglan tee - Unbranded | Quilted sneakers - Forever 21 | Chain bracelet - Forever 21 

I was in the mood for something simple and hassle-free that day, so I picked out this oversized raglan tee and wore it as a dress. Even though it is not meant to be a dress, it is still in a decent length which makes it safe enough to wear as a dress. To stay in tune with the rather sporty yet laid back vibe going on, I pulled out this pair of maroon quilted sneakers. I got this off Forever 21's sale rack last October in a pretty low price for a good pair of sneakers and it has been my favorite ever since, but it had just never made its appearance in this blog before, till now. I would say that these sneakers have saved me from looking like I was just dragged out of bed. So, lesson of the day? The shoes you pick can make a whole world of difference. It can easily make it your outfit compelling or the other way around, which ever you prefer.

You Might Also Like

7 comments