Quick update

After being M.I.A for several months, I have finally decided to drop by and give a quick update. After indulging in a couple of t...



After being M.I.A for several months, I have finally decided to drop by and give a quick update. After indulging in a couple of tv series right after my exams, I now have the time to pay more attention to my blog. I can tell you that I have prepared several exciting blog posts and videos, which means I am also going to spend more time on my youtube channel. So you can look out for all that. You can go ahead and click that youtube button up there which will direct you to my youtube channel or just click here, and you can subscribe there, if you have not. As you can see, I have done some changes to this blog : the header, the color scheme, added a drop down categories menu, and such. Just hover over the 'categories' tab and all the labels would reveal themselves. Some changes wont hurt. I am going to end this blog post right here before I bore the hell out of everyone. Feel free to drop by here, if you have any question.

You Might Also Like

0 comments