DIY : Button sneakers

I was looking for a plain white sneakers where I can wear on a casual day out, but at the same time, I wanted something more than a...


I was looking for a plain white sneakers where I can wear on a casual day out, but at the same time, I wanted something more than a typical pair of white sneakers. So I remove the laces, added a bunch of different shaped buttons, and voila! I got myself a new pair of quirky white sneakers.You would probably wonder why one shoe is fully covered with buttons, while there are only like three on the other one. Well, the reason for that is because sewing all these buttons, one by one is tedious, and I was kinda lazy too complete the other one, so I just decided to leave it this way. Although you may not agree with me, I feel like they appear to be kinda cool this way. Got some old pair of plain sneakers? Spice it up with some buttons and you are good to go! Hope this gives you guys some ideas on customizing plain shoes.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is super cute!! I'll definitely be trying this sometime soon! xx

    ReplyDelete