Dead in the water

Floral kimono - H&M | Black tee - H&M | Black jeans - Forever 21 | Sleek pointed oxfords - Forever 21 | Crysta...

Photographed by Ricky Ang

A set of photos from the recent photo session I had. I feel like lately my choices of color are drifting towards darker colors, I rarely go for bright colors anymore whenever I shop as I feel like darker colors are easier to match and not so noticeable that you cant wear it for the second time. This particular pair of black jeans for instance, have been my best buddy these couple of months. Forever 21 has always made it easier for me to find the perfect pair of jeans for my body figure. Not only they provide a myriad of skinny jeans, they are also in perfect lengths. I would usually find myself rolling up the jeans too much with other jeans, since most western brands fail to provide shorter jeans for us Asian chicks, we are kinda short, as if thats a surprise. 

I then added this sheer kimono to spice up the whole black thing going on, yet still sticking to the muted color palette. I just love Kimonos! It is the perfect piece for layering, due to its thin material, I don't have to worry about being suffocated in the middle of the day.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love the kimono so much! <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! I like how you put on your outfit and look chic!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit so much! Have followed your blog anyway, I hope you follow back :) Cool blog!

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I've been wanting one of the Kimonos from H&M for at least 6 months now! It looks great with the rest of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving this look! That kimono looks good on you <3 xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so skinny, quite envy!
    deeply in love with your kimono, finally i know how to style it if only i have one, superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look !!
    I've never tried jeans from forever 21, maybe next time I will.

    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look!:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outer, you look so beautiful <3

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the kimono!! This outfit is great!!! Super stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Effortlessly chic :D

    http://bjornellycious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete