Strange birds

 Cardigan - Glassons | Blouse - Pull&Bear | Statement necklace - Sportsgirl | Satchel - Typo | Gold glittery loaf...

Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

An outfit I wore to school quite sometime ago. As usual, I had to exclude the accessory and replace the shorts with something longer. I love how the different colors of this statement necklace match almost all the colors of the floral print of the cardigan. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's just me or the color and the quality of pictures uploaded to blogger really have been degraded. It's been bugging me how the quality of my pictures are affected only when they're uploaded to my blog, the quality of my pictures are actually fine when I view them elsewhere.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Pretty as usual dear and I love your smile! Keep smiling and have a nice day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still see the good quality of your photos here. Love your pastels :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your top!!

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty as usual! <3


    me too~ pas di upload ke blogger jadi ga begitu bagus :'(


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look!

    http://www.juicyguile.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so pretty and nice look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great necklace and top :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice!

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, i'm obsessed. this outfit is the definition of class.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meldaaa... so beautifull! I think the cardigan's made for you because it totally suits your style! ;D


    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The same thing has been occurring when i upload my photos! But fret not, yours still turn out great!
    Love the cardigan! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely look, I really really like it!
    I guess you should try going on google plus and find the option of autocorrection, because it's automatically selected from some time, unclick it and it should be alright agan. let me know if that worked!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit! Such a pretty look. xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! I love this outfit! Also, I have that satchel bag in aquamarine...or whatever they classified the colour as ˆ ˆ

    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete