Run

T-shirt - Temt | Leggings - Cotton on | Sneakers - Converse | Chain necklace - Forever 21 | Bag - unbranded | Gold rings -...

Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

You know how there are those days where you have an unplanned meeting with your family or friends and you didn't have the time to figure out what to wear the night before. Well, in days like those, I usually just don a simple top, a pair of pants (or leggings, in this case), good comfy shoes, accessorize a little and I'm good to go. This may come as a surprise to you, but I always pick out what I'm going to wear several days before. Yet there are still days where I have surprise outings. Thanks to versatile statement pieces like this pair of leggings right here, at least I know where to begin with. I find it really easy to work with statement pants especially, because I could throw in any matching top and I'd feel like I'm dressed up enough. Even the simplest piece like a plain white tee would do a great job. 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. simply yet adorable, and you do have a lovely smile

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome legging! You rock the look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the leggings and ur top match perfectly<3

    www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that leather pants and your necklace <3 :)

    blowfashionable-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melda, I always love your style !

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always look gorgeous, love your necklace dear <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool ♥ simple but not simple by me :)
    you are so stunning jie ~

    natasyatata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply stylish! love how you tied the tee up. cute!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so glad i found your blog, you've got just the right amount of edgy. new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete