99 Problems

Blouse - Persunmall | Printed jeans - Factorie | Everly Wrap boots - Jeffrey Campbell, via Tuchuzy | Rings - Diva   ...


I always find it difficult to find a simple white blouse that doesn't scream boring. Lately, I've been loving white tops a lot. Hell, I've been loving them for as long as I can remember. But white blouse particularly has been one of my wardrobe essentials. Which was why when I was offered the opportunity to pick something from Persunmall to be featured on this blog, I decided to go with this blouse. Not only it's white and made of chiffon, I also love the collar which can be dressed down very easily. In this look for instance, it's paired with a printed jeans and a pair of cut out boots to bring out that sense of edginess.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. look classy and elegant as always. :)
    anyway, i love your pants <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!:))xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pants!
    Love your pictures and blog, lady! <3

    xx,
    Stefany from Taste of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pants <33 and it suits your top very well too! have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pants
    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I love your outfits! Wanna follow each other anyway? Let me know through your comment on my blog. I'm waiting for you.

    www.elinivana.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete