Water fairy

Sweater - Forever 21 | Shorts - Topshop | Shoes - New Look | Envelope clutch - Temt | Rings - Diva | Sun...






Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

If you notice, I don't wear lots of shorts. But this particular pair of shorts really stand out to me, it's now one of my favorite shorts. Aside from the slightly irregular transparency of the material, there's nothing else to hate, really. Recently, sportswear has been such an influence on fashion, as you can see from the latest fashion collection. Designers have managed to find ways to incorporate sporty elements into their collections. I'm saying all of these because I find this pair of shorts somewhat sporty, especially after I spotted the spacious pockets that are made of mesh. I really like how the color matches these clutch and sunnies as well. I'm so glad these sunnies were on sale, I quickly snatched them as soon as I found out they were only $4. I mean, who doesn't love a good bargain? 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. what a lovely look! :) i like it a lot haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your look :D simple but cute ^^

    nadiadwifortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look so much! The necklace is just beautiful!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the expert in combining pastel colors. Cool look once again!

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! <3
    I want your skull necklace!!!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! love the sunnies <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin' (and also on lookbook if you want)?
    let know on my blog :)
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete