Ups & Downs

3.1 fill me in tee - CO. by Cotton On | Striped jeans - Valleygirl | Sneakers - Converse | Midi rings - Diva | ...








  • 3.1 fill me in tee - CO. by Cotton On | Striped jeans - Valleygirl | Sneakers - Converse | Midi rings - Diva | Chain tag necklace - Valleygirl 
Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

Although I got to admit I had been hesitating whether I should jump on the designer parody apparels bandwagon, I've finally decided to dive in when I laid my eyes on this particular 3.1 fill me in tee from Cotton On. The overly distributed parody t-shirts of big designer brands naming Hermès, YSL, and such being the main reason why I was hesitating in the first place. I wanted something different, not the mainstream apparels with Homies or Comme Des Fuck Down printed on them. I knew I got to snatch this tee off the shelf as soon as I realized that I haven't seen anyone wearing 3.1 Phillip Lim's version of parody t-shirt at all, or perhaps I have been living under the rock after all? Anyway, I didn't want to overdo it so I just hopped in these striped jeans and keep the accessories minimal with a bold chain tag necklace and a couple of midi rings. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. love the tee and chain. its work together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tee is the best parody tee ever among the other brands and i totally love the way you styled it. You look so chic, Melda! :)


    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete