Salty sweet

Sweater - Paper Scissors | Wet Look leggings - TOPSHOP | Rings - Diva | Trainers - Nike Photographed by :  Steffie...


Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

Just a cozy and simple monochrome outfit. I think this piece of sweater right here is a love or hate item. Some people may hate it while others love it. In my case, I love it. It can be too crowded for some eyes, but I just simply love it. For me, the perfect match for something as loud as this sweater is a mute item, you know how I like to balance things out by matching something loud with something rather quiet. The thing with this pair of leggings is that the shiny surface gives that edgy look to the whole simplicity of the design. I think it's important to own at least an item of clothing that has the same characteristics as this wet look leggings : simple yet edgy. I personally think it would be perfect for one of those dress-down days where you're too lazy to dress up, yet still want to look like you've really thought about what to wear, if you know what i mean.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. nice outfit! :) unique!

    http://blowfashionable-ish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love how you match that jumper w/ wet look leggings! you can pull off this sporty and laidback look very well ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress leaves me speechless. It is stunning on so many levels. A showstopping and jaw dropping must that I need to wear. Simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete