Black velvet

Floral blazer - JayJays | Pants - New Look | Grey tee - JayJays | Belt - Cotton on | Clutch - ESPRIT | Ring...









Photographed by : Ricky Ang 

With the loud print of the blazer, I decided to tone it down by throwing in simple and basic apparels into this look yet still keeping the variety of colors. You know, to balance it. Is it just me or whenever you buy something new, you just can't stop wearing it? When it comes to shoes anyways. Especially when it's something you've been lusting for ages, it's like all the looks you have in mind can now be brought to life as you've got that one item to complete those looks. To clear it up, I'm actually talking about these boots. So, expect to see lots of them in the upcoming posts.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love your floral blazer! Definitely brings a basic outfit to a whole new level!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! The blazer and hat are amazing! I'm exactly the same when I buy new clothes, I've barely been out of my pinafore since I got it!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorg floral blazer <3 want ur JC!!

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always love your look, and that blazer me like it much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fan of ur looks <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete