My days in Auckland & Wellington

Looking back at all the pictures from my New Zealand trip, I just realized that there aren't act...



Looking back at all the pictures from my New Zealand trip, I just realized that there aren't actually that many pictures of myself compared to those captured during our time in Sydney. Nevertheless, I still feel the rest of the pictures from my days in Auckland & Wellington are worth posting. As most of you know, New Zealand is renowned for its picturesque views. So that explains why there are quite a lot of scenic pictures inserted into this post. One thing I absolutely love about New Zealand is the ridiculously calm environment. This would probably sound peculiar to you, but you could actually walk around an area for quite some time without passing by another human being (other than your companies, for sure). Without the busy crowd around us, we really had the chance to absorb everything around us and enjoy the lovely environment surrounded by cute little pastel-colored houses. Anyway, I've come up with a montage compiled with clips filmed during the 2 weeks long trip accompanied by my current on-repeat-song by Youngblood Hawke : We Come Running. You could also get a glimpse of the live performances of P!NK and Youngblood Hawke. So, check that out if you like.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i love your pictures.. totally amazing ^^

    nadiadwifortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video and pictures! :) you really had a great day there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Glad that you feel amazed by nature there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. chic and minimalist pictures like always!xx

    http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete