Lemongrass

Top - unbranded | Skirt - Custom made | Laced-up wedges - Nextdoor | Ring - Forever 21 | Purse - da-Mira | Collar necklace ...

  • Top - unbranded | Skirt - Custom made | Laced-up wedges - Nextdoor | Ring - Forever 21 | Purse - da-Mira | Collar necklace - unbranded
Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

Frankly, I really love the whole pale yellow theme that's going on in this outfit. The color palette reminds me so much of cheesecakes. Yeah, kinda of peculiar isn't it? I've been avoiding sweets lately, because I believe sweet stuffs wear me out easily. Just thinking about sweets right now makes me feel funky. I never actually thought I'd feel like this since I used to such a sweet-tooth. Anyway, you might have noticed that these photos were taken few months back, judging from my hair that looks rather short compared to how long my hair is now. Which brings me to the the next thing - my hair is just so freaking long now that I've been reminding myself to get a haircut for weeks. It's been bugging me for several weeks but for some reasons I just can't find the perfect time to cut it.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. this is such a gorgeous outfit omg! that top is so sweet
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natural and very pretty :)

    Nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eyelet top is so pretty! Love the colors in this outfit x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! you look so pretty and gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, nice pics! I have just discovered your blog and I like its amazing, Do you want to follow each other?
    Im starting to post daily and I would love to know your opinion, this is mine:

    www.mysticlipstickblog.com
    www.mysticlipstickblog.com

    Best Regards,
    Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always love your outfit post!!so adorable!!:)

    xx
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just cant resist pastel color >< omg kamu tinggi bgt i'm felling so jelly here....anyways i'm craving for your shoes!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete