Town on fire

Leather biker jacket - TOPSHOP  |  Button up -   Mango |  Jeans -   New Look | Pewter shoes - Dr.Martens |  Ne...

Frankly, I didn't even plan to shoot today. I guess this is more of a Outfit-of-the-day kind of post, which I realize I don't post a lot of on this blog. Basically, I just threw in everything hassle-free I brought along with me and add this necklace that I just got two days ago to fancy it up. Oddly enough, the color of these sunnies turned into red when the sun hit, while it was originally in the shade of greyish-purple. 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. your picture quality is sooo good *.* i really love the necklace detail! looking really gorgeous as always
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag and shoes! and you always got lovely photos! <3

    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your leather jacket, great styling <3

    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    instagram: @michelleothman

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Classy! Photo number 2 from below, Love it :)

    XOXO, Jane

    www.shoesorjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it .. love the photoshoot and the new look

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool jacket and wonderful look! Great photos!

    http://jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable and flawless girl. I always love your photos

    nadiadwifortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwh awesome look! I really love your bag and that shoes too <3 Perfect hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. always love your style melda !

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete