Honeybush

Lace bomber jacket - PDI | Skirt - custom made | Tank - ESPRIT | Ring stack - Diva |  1461-C2B, Pewter - Dr.Martens ...

Photographed by : Ricky Ang 

This lace bomber jacket was gladly welcomed to my vast collection of lace garments, needless to say. You all know what a sucker I am for anything lacy. I love how the lace sleeves add a feminine dimension to the whole sporty look of the jacket. Anyway, it's nice how we had the advantage of shooting during the renowned golden hour, another new experience of mine. All right, can I just point out that it was very difficult for me to chuck some outfit-related writings into this post? I literally sat for half an hour raiding my brain trying to come up with something to write and I just couldn't find anything new and interesting to write besides the good old raving about my love for lace, which you all have probably gotten sick of reading, I know. Frankly, this is a bit unusual for me. Usually, I would've known what to write merely after a glance of the photos. Well, not this time. Maybe my sleep deprivation and packed schedule have something to do with it. Matter of fact, I'm even feeling sleepy right now as I type all of these.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. fotonya selalu bagus2 deh, jadi betah lama-lama ngeliatnya >.<
    anyway, I love your jacket and skirt ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. White and grey--i love it. And the tone of the photos are lovely, too.

    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. always love your look. so simply pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving ur style, ur photos tone, nice outfit post! and your hair too, look so chic <3

    JOURNAL J

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet!!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! The lace bomber jacket and the skirt is a perfect combination! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally lovee your lace bomber jacket! and the photos on ur blog are so amazing :)


    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i heart the lace bomber jacket >< looking really pretty! really love the shots
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very sweet and floral-scented aura!
    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    Instagram: @michelleothman

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I'm Delilah.

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, these are such soft pretty pictures, really captures your natural beauty so nicely! just beautiful. love your style too, so i will be following you from now on. take a look at my new style blog when you get a moment:) hope to hear from you soon so we can keep in touch!

    Ginger @ Chic by Night
    chicbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice outfit! i like your jacket!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete