Burdock root

Photographed by : Steffie Eddy   Top - Levi's  | Shorts - Uniqlo  | Silver loafers - Rubi  | Bracelets - Unbrande...


Photographed by : Steffie Eddy 
  • Top - Levi's | Shorts - Uniqlo | Silver loafers - Rubi | Bracelets - Unbranded | Hat - Forever 21 | Backpack - Unbranded | Ring - A gift from Steffie 
Another outfit I wore on my summer vacation to Bali. Though I ended up changing the shorts with a pair of tailored pants for some reasons. I came up with this outfit several months before the trip, inspired by Coachella. It was the coachella season at the time, so outfit ideas for coachella were everywhere which I thought could also be translated into summer outfits. I know it's pretty odd that I was already packing in my mind several months before the trip, most people don't even know what to pack until days before the trip. But I guess it won't hurt to be more prepared, right? I also had to look for the perfect back to carry with at the time and this back pack appeared to be the perfect choice, talk about roominess and versatility.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. toooo beautiful!!
    love this outfit so much! simple and classic! perfect for vacation XD

    www.mylittlecreambutton.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have the necklace with the same style as your bracelet! And i love how you match the top with the laid-back short. The hat is also cute!

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful! Love the hat!!

    Take a look at our blog:) Maybe we can follow each other via bloglovin??

    www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this casual yet cool look, this is definitely the perfect outfit for Coachella! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bracelet is soo cutee! <3

    http://drawing-ootd.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow amazing shots! what lense do you use? :)
    anyway i really love this summer outfits. especially the hats! <333

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog sweety I love your pictures <3 what about following each other on Bloglovin? <3 also B if you want Let me know I will follow back for sure
    Today on my blog new fagrance from Jean Paul Gaultier : Limited Summer Edition

    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving ur style so much <3

    http://meiszaecha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so adorable!
    i really like your short

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit + your stunning bracelet xx I love your blog layout too!

    http://kelseyvaldez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. we love your hair sooo much :)

    love,
    www.blog.metroxgroup.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally loved this post!!! Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other! I follow you back for sure - Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so casual but still gorgeous! i really love the pictures! Perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. totally in love with this look
    and I found your look is always gorgeous <3

    followed yours by gfc.. follow me back whenever you had a chance :D

    cheers,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete