The great escape

23 HYPE on LOOKBOOK.nu Navy crotchet top - unbranded | Corduroy pants - Forever 21 | Oxford shoes - unbranded | Sling pur...


  • Navy crotchet top - unbranded | Corduroy pants - Forever 21 | Oxford shoes - unbranded | Sling pure - da-Mira | Belt - unbranded | Necklace - Forever 21
Photographed by : Ricky Ang & Alexander

I gotta admit lace and crotchet garments have been some of the things I've been loving for some years now. Every single time I go shopping I always look for something lacy, just because I find everything laces is just simply gorgeous. I know this top must have look like the other navy lace top that I blogged about sometime ago, but it's not. The color similarity didn't stop me from getting this top at all though because other than that, they're actually different in terms of other things. 

To be honest, I should've blogged yesterday but I was too caught up in the 2nd season of scandal. Well, excuse me for feeding my tv series addiction as soon as my examinations end. Now that I'm finally free from examinations and long hours of studying, it's time to gradually tick off my to-do list. I've got tons of things to do that I've been planning since months ago, someway along the examinations period. You know what? I actually can't believe I'm leaving for my summer vacation to Bali in two days with my friends, one of the many exciting things that I've been surely looking forward to.

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. you look so skinny!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what can i say? This look is simply chic.

    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun in bali!
    this crocheted top should be in your suitcase coz it's cute and breezy :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 
    Join The Sweetest Escape Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your post. I fell in love with your style. do you want follow each other?
    let me know .... thanks

    naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the outfit. simple, elegant and chic!


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos and outfit!

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your shirts! <3 great matching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice shots :)

    www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a very cool look!
    i really love your style <3



    www.stays-d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those paper bag pants~ super cute!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the earthy tones. You look amazing! Love these photos xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your necklace melda !

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just discovered your blog and I really like it. I am happy to follow your posts in the future. The pictures are great and your style is unique. =^.^=
    tanyaminxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lovee the combination of earthy colors in this outfit! Have a nice holiday in Bali, Melda! :D


    www.verenlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely tones, and love the pants most <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    cheers,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete