Moroccan Mint

Denim button up - Nextdoor | Customized denim shorts - Forever 21 | Sneakers - Converse | Spikes and studs bracelet ...


  • Denim button up - Nextdoor | Customized denim shorts - Forever 21 | Sneakers - Converse | Spikes and studs bracelet - Forever 21 | Charm bracelet - DIY
Photographed by : Ricky Ang 

Just got back from my delightful vacation last night. Here's one of the outfits I wore during the trip, minus the sneakers. This pair of denim shorts is another DIY project I did some months ago. It used to sit in my closet unworn for ages until I decided to customize it by adding some lace trims underneath the hems. You know how much I love anything lacy, so I guess adding some lace trims underneath the hems isn't much of a surprise. It's amazing how something as simple as lace trims could soften up the denim by adding a little touch of feminism. I actually filmed a tutorial for this DIY project several months ago, I thought I'd be interesting to post another DIY tutorial up on my youtube channel again. Though I haven't checked whether all of the footages are useable, so there's still a chance that the idea might have to be dismissed. Lately I've been thinking of being more active on my youtube channel by uploading more videos. I feel like it might be a good idea to dabble on the other aspect of Media art like filming and stuffs for a change of scene. Not that I'm bored of blogging, but I'd love to experiment on stuffs like filming as well.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Super fresh!!! I love this look, mixed with the cool and simple background.

    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! can;t wait for your diy post.
    and I love the top ;)
    can' wait for your next post dear.
    stay pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! great print :)
    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can seriously pull off anything! You're so gorgeous.

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bracelets are really cute and your top too!

    with love,
    http://currentlybreathing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute look! your bracelet is so lovely and cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pants and cute shirt :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete