Flutterby

Lace paneled pullover - Forever 21 | Distressed boyfriend jeans - Forever 21 | Floral shoes - Dr.Martens  | Bracelets - Forever 21 Phot...




Photographed by : Ricky Ang & Alexander

For a casual sunday with my family, I decided to pull on this lace paneled pullover and a pair of boyfriend jeans. Even though wearing a top with sheer or laced back can be tricky sometimes, I've always found detailed back appealing. There's just something about detailed back that adds that unexpected touch to the whole simple top. I actually find boyfriend jeans quite tricky to wear as well, it can unwittingly makes you look wider and shorter, especially for someone as petite as me. Which was why I donned this pair of floral shoes. I don't know if you've noticed this before, but majority of docs come with quite thick platform. It's one of the many reasons that I love docs so much. They always make me look taller without looking obvious and most importantly, I don't have to put my feet through such excruciating pain from the constant tiptoeing when I wear heels.

Oh, about the giveaway. Unfortunately, the total number of participants didn't reach 50 people. So, a winner couldn't be picked. So sorry to disappoint you guys. 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. simple but look so beautiful :D

    nadiadwifortuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these pictures :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet <3

    irenelilyk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous! Looking good!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the unexpected detail of lace on the back of your top

    xo


    Inspirations Have I None

    ps. I'm having a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you jeans so much!
    stay gorgeous hehe

    dewiwangsaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look good in that outfit. And it's like your having a serene time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comments in advance. Love your lovely blog <3

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, beautiful pictures! Love the jeans! Maybe we could follow eachother?xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete