Teenage daydream

Letterman jacket - Forever 21 | Pleated skirt - ZARA | Sneakers - Converse | Satchel - Typo | Studded bracelet - Forever 21  Photogra...




Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

An outfit post that I've postponed for wayyyy too long. You might've noticed that this is one of the outfits featured on GoGirl's rated stylish, March 2012 edition. I actually planned to post every outfit I wore there as individual outfit posts back then. But somehow it just slipped off my mind. Anyway, this is my favorite outfit amongst all of them which was why I've finally decided to shot some pictures of it and post it. Other than the fact that I really love the letterman jacket that I can't stand it if I don't blog about it and it also seems like the whole letterman/varsity jacket trend is back again. Right, I was going for the high school kind of look with the letterman jacket and pleated skirt. Also, what's more preppy than a satchel, right?







You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Tottally love this outfit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeouss! love your whole outfit <3

    please kindly visit mine in ur spare time hehe
    dewiwangsaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. major lovveeeee ❤
    looks sweet in red orange and pink :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. charming :)

    www.jururekamphoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so pretty
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments . Very nice color combination. Loving it :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bag , and you look cute and pretty too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVEEE this look ♥♥♥ adore your skirt and your bag! afterall i really lovee the colors of this outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool outfit, I love that bomber jacket. Your outfit has such beautiful colours!

    www.Fashioncontainer.com

    Fashioncontainer Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute matching! :) love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aduhh dear, you r soooo modellike!!!!!
    keep inspiring ya! *muchos love

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO PRETTY :)
    ANYWAY WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/05/campus-look-flower-power.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look really cool this time. I have followed your blog. Will you follow my blog _? I hope you like to see first.
    thank you

    http://naomihtris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's really hard to match red and bright pink but u did it so well! :D

    ReplyDelete