Chain reaction

Felt hat, Chain necklace, Chiffon blouse &  Arrow ring -  Forever 21 | Burgundy skinny jeans - New look | Black leather rucksack - u...



Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

I was extremely glad that I found almost everything on my wish list during the spring break. Oh wait, I still am. But it's a separate wish list from the one I posted here like a month ago. This wish list was made to be completely fulfilled while that one was a wish list which is..you know are just wishes, I don't really mind if I don't actually get all of them. Some of them are way out of my league anyway. Though I may have include some things from my 'real' wish list, like the chunky chain necklace and bracelet set. Some of the things from my wish list that I've purchased are these burgundy skinny jeans, black leather rucksack, chunky chain necklace and of course this wicked hat that I've spotted all over lookbook.nu. The thing about this chiffon blouse is that it matches almost everything in my closet. Good thing it's chiffon so I don't have to feel agitated by the annoying heatwave that never seems to go away.







You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I love this look! suka banget sama kalungnya <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely matching! <3 love your outfits! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the whole look!


    www.bourbonribbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this slightly manlier look on you! Glad that you checked many things in your wish list! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. waa lovely bagpack! <3

    visit mine in ur spare time hehe
    dewiwangsaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfection! <3


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your shoes<3333
    you're so coollllll!

    xx
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable shoesss!

    http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute shoes you got.
    please visit my blog if you don't mind :D


    http://nataliegasm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. don't have much words to say, unless adorable <3
    love all your pieces from head to toe :D

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes the simplest looks can become the most stylish outfit.
    I love how simple this look is, your usual shirt-and-jeans, but can still look fabulous with the right amount of mix and match!

    I'm glad I found your blog! :)
    SKETCHMESTARS

    ReplyDelete