Persian Pickles

Chiffon peter-pan collar blouse - unbranded | Paisley roses print skirt - Custom made | Skull bracelet - Lovisa | E...




  • Chiffon peter-pan collar blouse - unbranded | Paisley roses print skirt - Custom made | Skull bracelet - Lovisa | Ear cuff - Diva | Oxford shoes - unbranded | Leather sling bag - Vintage 
Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

The moment I saw this paisley roses fabric on my mom's workshop, I immediately knew I had to make a skirt with it. So, why don't I use the pattern of my fav skirt? You might notice that the pattern of this skirt is precisely like the skirt I've worn on Vanilla Scented and 14 posts. Well, not exactly the same. I told the tailor that I don't need the bell loops since I've never actually worn skirts like this with belts. I find quite weird wearing a belt when the skirt fits me like a glove. Also, the belt will ended up being covered by my top anyway. It's basically pointless. 

I gotta admit this is the first time I've worn a chiffon peter-pan collar blouse. It's not usually my thing, it's Mira's thing. Having so many of them in our closet made me wonder what I would look like in it. So I tried it on with this skirt and the next thing I know I'm already wearing them while shooting with Steffie.







You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. love the details at each of your post :)
    love love love
    stay pretty dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look super sweet with that outfit ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet look so much! You look really lovely <3 xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute and sweet!
    nice smile anyway

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty you! love ur skirt so muchh <3
    you're so care abour our Earth!
    visit mine in your spare time ;)
    dewiwangsaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the skirt :)

    Sherleenciawijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely skirt and your pure blouse, a sweet look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so romantic. perfect for warm breezy day!
    i've followed you ♥♥

    xoxo

    grace | http://grace-saraswati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, such lovely look!! cute skirt <333 mind to follow each other? :)

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww sooo pastel <333 love everything you're wearing here! have a nice weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your outfits :) very lovely and pictures are lovely as well! gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is so pretty
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete