Correatown

1 Lace top - Abercrombie & Fitch  | Skirt - Custom made | Clutch - da-Mira | Loafers - Melissa  | Rings - Diva   Just a simple outfit, r...

1
Just a simple outfit, really. I decided to wear lace on lace for a casual day out with my friends last week. Yeah, the pattern of this skirt is similar to the one I wore on the previous outfit. I actually made numerous of them in various print. So expect to see the rest of them on this blog. I feel like my love for dainty rings has grown bigger and bigger. I honestly can't stop wearing rings these days. I always feel the need to wear at least one whenever I'm going out. Anyway, I've been having trouble sleeping lately. All those hours spent on trying to sleep always ended up as hours of tosses and turns. Seriously, this is slowly killing me. Alright, I should probably go force myself to sleep again and hope this is the end of it.







You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. You are so darling! Such a pretty outfit. x


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovve your rings!

    Visit me currentlybreathing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! your skirt!! lovelyyy :D !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple but elegant!
    love your skirt and bag ;)

    visit mine in ur spare time
    dewiwangsaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the skirt! Just started my blog, would appreciate some feedback :)

    www.fashionpop.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely skirt <3

    farahsgita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so cute!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable!!
    im loving your skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I super Loved all of your post and outfits ❤
    Would you like to Follow Me on My Blog?
    I'll gonna follow back as well. Its:

    http://zelaldecoa.blogspot.com/

    xx,You're Fab!:*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely look <3
    Love your rings and skirt !

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty skirt
    and lovely color :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty outfit :) and i hope you can get good sleep again!

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair is so pretty
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want your skirt! :'( so beautiful!

    mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete