TREND ALERT : Dungarees

So, it seems like dungarees are everywhere. I see them everywhere these days, bloggers are wearing them, it's all over the runway. I do...


So, it seems like dungarees are everywhere. I see them everywhere these days, bloggers are wearing them, it's all over the runway. I don't know about any of you, but I personally adore dungarees. I've always loved them since I was a little kid, my mom used to dress me up in dungarees like all the time. Also, I feel like dungaree is the one thing that never goes out of trend. All these years, I can still see people of all age wearing them. But not as much as people are rocking them these days. Above are some of the looks I love, I just love how they style them. Especially how Miroslava Duma styled hers. 

Though I've always found it difficult to get the right size of dungarees for me. I had several of them years ago but they were all sizes bigger, so I bought another one in paisley print from Motel Rock last month. Though I haven't received them yet, really can't wait!








You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. thankyou for stopping by at my blog dear :)
    love this post! i also love that look <3
    you have a really nice blog sweety :)

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love dungarees as well! I really regret that I didn't purchase the leather version in Asos :')))

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. touche! can't wait to see how it looks on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dungarees.. what a lovely and inspiring post :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first and third looks are bang on.

    xo from NY
    Arushi
    www.bohemianlikeyou.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dungarees!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love these and they are super comfortable too!!

    ReplyDelete