Pink sugar

Heart print cardigan - Glassons | Lace top - Forever 21 | Skirt - Factorie | Necklace - Diva | Ring - GreedySas...


Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

This is my second favorite look from the shoot I had with Steffie sometime ago. I'll probably save my most favorite look for last. Anyway, Pastel has always been my favorite color palette. I personally think pastels are perfect for spring. Although we merely have like 2 seasons in my country. Both of which I think don't differ much. How I wish I live in a four seasonal place. I'd have so much fun in dressing up according to the seasons. For this look, I united everything pastel together. Starting from the cardigan to the accessories. Well except for the silver loafers. Talking about accessories, I'm currently in love with cute animal rings. I got several of them last month, this is the first one I've styled. While others are coming up on the next few posts, maybe.







You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. great blog! of course I am staying and I am observing your blog! I am greeting and I am inviting to myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the layering of pastels and textures you did here... you look great (I wish there wasn't still snow where I live so I could start wearing Spring looks like this!)! :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely and sweet!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a fantastic post! love the soft pastel colors!!
    great blog, enjoy reading it.
    wondering if you wanna follow each other? just let me know.
    we could stay in touch though.
    wish u a wonderful day,
    best wishes.
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. always pretty :) you really have a good posture. And pastel suits you the most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style!!!!
    http://ladybirdcastle.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww really grate looks love you!!!
    Offer))) Let`s be friends!
    You have interesting and nice blog! Do you want follow each other? If you want , let me know. Keep in touch, greetings from Moscow!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete