Painted ladies

Peplum top - custom made | Corduroy pants - Forever 21 | Oxford shoes - unknown | Satchel - Typo | Bracelet - Forever 21 ...

  • Peplum top - custom made | Corduroy pants - Forever 21 | Oxford shoes - unknown | Satchel - Typo | Bracelet - Forever 21
Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

I'm really glad of the blowing breeze during our shoot that afternoon. I always love how breezes make our hair flow beautifully. Anyway, I wore this outfit weeks ago to an event. I had some troubles finding the right bottom for this peplum top until I paid attention to the red floral details of the top which match the color of this pair of pants. Though I wish I have a pants in white, corduroy especially. I saw a couple of looks with peplum top and white corduroy pants in the internet sometime ago and they're absolutely stunning.







You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. cute peplum top!!:D

    xx,
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super flowery, I love your style for head to toe!
    stay pretty, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie your blouse is absolutely beautiful, now I´m following you because
    I love your sweet style I hope your follow me back.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stop thinking how amazing you are

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful top! you're very talented

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty peplum top! it gives a bit of vintage feel, and the pants really match the top. you;re looking so pretty and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so lovelyyyyy :) i like your top!!

    x
    farah

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely look <33 love yourrr peplum top !

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute oufit! I love the flower peplum top <3

    xoxo

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to comment the post about dungarees (I love them!) but than I saw this and I just want to say you look absolutely adorable, cute, pretty and stunning <3 Followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The weather there looks so nice. :) And the outfit. ;D

    ReplyDelete