Nuclear Family

Jacket - unknown | White tee - H&M | Trousers - Levi's | Metallic shoes - Dr.Martens | Ring - GreedySassy   Photographed by :  Steff...

  • Jacket - unknown | White tee - H&M | Trousers - Levi's | Metallic shoes - Dr.Martens | Ring - GreedySassy 
Photographed by : Steffie Eddy

I often find myself unconsciously wearing this pair of pants, I think it's because it easily matches the garments I have in my closet. Other than the fact that I love dark green color (Yes, it's green. Though it may look like grey). Well, it's March again. Though it almost comes to an end. I don't know what it is, but there's something about March that brings me luck. I've been extremely lucky these past two Marches (I don't even know if this word exists lol). Last March, I was featured on GoGirl! Magazine and this year's I got to go to Demi Lovato's concert, which was absolutely amazing by the way. Also, after all these 2 years, I got to meet an old friend yesterday. I never thought I'd say this but I guess March is just my lucky month.







You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. love love love this outfit!
    especially your shoes! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome as always <3

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY AND WIN A FLOWER HEADBAND : http://meithaas.blogspot.com/2013/03/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you look awesome ♥

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this shoes and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes! Great, i'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how chic! deeply in love with your shoes <3

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete