Mango seed

Button up - Forever 21 | Paisely print dungaree - Motel Rocks | Sling clutch - da-Mira | Ring - Lovisa | Flo...


Last week, I wore this outfit to Demi Lovato's concert. Though initially I wore this outfit with a chiffon blouse. I just felt that pairing the dungarees with a top made of stiffer fabric will look better since the dungarees is already made up of such a soft fabric. I realized that I'm wearing lots of print in this outfit, so I might as well just sign myself up for the 'Pattern-look' competition for bloggers which is held by LocalBrand.co.id.

One thing I loathe when it comes to shooting is the sweating, which is inevitable. I always have trouble getting good pictures outdoor without the beaming sun, hence explain why I'm always sweating when I'm shooting my outfits. I believe I'm not the only one that experience this, I think most of you bloggers experience this as well. Well, except if it's winter, obviously. Anyway, I can't believe my spring break is over in like several hours. I'm just gonna have to face annoying school days again tomorrow, C A N ' T W A I T ( Seriously, like it's ever gonna happen).







You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. so cute and lovelyy

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg so cuteeee!


    mind to follow each other? :)
    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the overall and the shoes--match together perfectly.

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is perfection. I love these overalls, the pattern and colors are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty outfit! Love the pastel outfit, and the dungaree is my favorite! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so lovely and you make me want a light blue denim dungaree :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice shoes :)



    Join GeniqueShoes giveaway, win free shoes, watch, voucher disc, etc
    Info bit.ly/GeniqueShoesGA

    We wait for you to join our giveaway! <3
    www.geniqueshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ring and the shoes ^^

    It's my first time visiting your blog and I like your blog very much

    http://pink-popsicle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty dungaree.. wanna have one..

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D
    there's also giveaway..

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I love this outfit!
    aqui-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete