Triple-A

Chiffon blouse - Forever 21 | Sweater - Forever 21 | Jeans - Levi's | Metallic shoes - Dr.Martens | Ring - unknown...



  • Chiffon blouse - Forever 21 | Sweater - Forever 21 | Jeans - Levi's | Metallic shoes - Dr.Martens | Ring - unknown 
I've always been a fan of Dr.Martens shoes, from boots to flats. Lately I prefer the 3-holes type as opposed of the regular 8-holes boots. Maybe mainly because it kinda cuts off my legs and makes them look short. Anyway, I got this pair like a month ago. I really like how the metallic leather adds an edgy twist to the whole preppy look of the shoes.

So yeah, it's been a month or so since I have a regular class at school which I do not miss at all. Basically it's been like collage days, I only go to school if there's an exam. So far I think I've had more holidays than exam days. I've been spending my holidays by re-watching every single episode of Grey's Anatomy and White Collar, starting from the first episode. I feel like I can never get bored of re-watching them over and over again. Oh, trust me, this is not the first time I re-watch them from the first episode till the latest complete season. I've done this like a dozen times. The funny thing is I still laugh at the same funny scenes every time I watch them. They are really just that funny!




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. my favorite post from you so far!
    Love the shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing that pair for so long! Love how you styled it! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai melda! aku suka banget sama sepatu nyaaa, love your shots! Natural banget kak. this year i am starting a new blogging project called Bandung Cross outlet, where i am going to visit an outlet once a week and write about it. FYI this week I published a post "a peek to Tosavica". hope you may take a peek on my blog :

    http://peekatwist.blogspot.com.

    I'll be glad if you may follow my blog just like I have followed yours.
    Love,

    Merilda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im a big fan of those metallic doc!
    love your simple style Melda and im sure you'll look prettier when you smile :D :D :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete