Pigeon's blood

Chiffon button up - Forever 21 | Pleated skirt - Uniqlo | Cuff bracelet - Forever 21 | Patent pointy heels - Forever ...



  • Chiffon button up - Forever 21 | Pleated skirt - Uniqlo | Cuff bracelet - Forever 21 | Patent pointy heels - Forever 21 | Heart box clutch - Unknown | Necklace - Promod 
I'm not the type of person who goes into a shop and look for heels when it comes to shoes. Usually I don't even go to the heels section, because I know that I hardly wear heels so what's the point, right? I, however, always go to the discount sections. Don't tell me you don't love discounts, everyone does. I always wanted a pair of pointy patent heels for so long, but I didn't bother to actually look for them. You know, since I know I won't be wearing them a lot anyway. Then I saw this last pair, only for ¥999  and they just happened to be in the perfect size, they seriously fit me like a glove, Also, it's pink! How could I say no to that? I mean it's somewhat cheap for a decent pair of heels. Wait, on second thought, I think it's fuchsia.



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. lovely shots! i love your necklace!
    i got the same clutch hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovee your photos and those heels are so cute <3

    xx
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a skirt from Uniqlo and it seems exactly the same as yours, but longer. So either your skirt is shorter than mine, or you are a lot taller than I thought you were!

    I haven't posted any looks with it yet in which you can see my skirt clearly, but here's one yet to be published:
    i25.photobucket.com/albums/c93/cassandra_borealis/grannycoll.jpg

    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! love that skirt and shoes ^^ you look more mature!

    visit my little cream button♥ | instagram♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful :)

    xx
    http://www.dresstocook.com/2013/02/black-white-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. aih so beautiful !! <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovin' ur clutch <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am glad finding a great style blog like urs darling. Really looove this look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My feeling tells me that you are the sister of Mira, since I heard a lot about her and her passion in baking from my little sister! glad to find your blog here! and keep blogging! you have a really great style and lovely blog!

    anyway, came across your blog accidentally and what I should say is that I love your blog a lot! and there is no reason not to follow!

    hope you will spare some time to visit ours too!
    http://gandagilbert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous!
    i really like the red!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete